Restaurant, Fast Food & Deli Insurance Programs
Becoming a restauranteur can be a rewarding career for creative individuals with a passion for the culinary arts. However, like any business, there are also risks associated with this endeavor beyond running out of your best-selling dish.
To best protect your establishment, you should seek a comprehensive restaurant insurance policy that covers both general and industry-specific risks. Some of the coverage options you may wish to consider while building your policy are as follows.
- Property: You’ve invested a lot into the physical assets of your restaurant, including tables, chairs, décor, plates, utensils, kitchen equipment and more. This coverage helps protect these assets in case of a covered loss.
- General Liability: This coverage provides financial protection in the event that your restaurant is held responsible for injuries or other damages that patrons suffer on premises or at the hands of your staff.
- Food Contamination: In the event that food you serve makes a patron ill, this coverage option can cover associated medical and/or legal expenses.
- Liquor Liability: Intoxicated patrons can cause destruction to the premises and/or to other patrons’ belongings. This coverage protects against these damages.
- Auto/Valet Liability: If your restaurant offers valet services, this coverage option protects patrons’ cars while they’re temporarily in your business’ possession.
- Hired/Non-Owned Vehicle Liability: If your employees use their personal vehicles to make deliveries or perform other work tasks, this coverage option protects their vehicles during those trips.
- Assault and Battery: In the event that a patron or employee starts a fight or other aggressive act, this coverage option can help reimburse the associated expenses.
Just one unexpected incident could possibly be enough to derail your restaurant’s finances. With the right insurance policy at your side, you can rest at ease with the knowledge that you’re backed by a reputable insurance provider if you do suffer a loss.
Contact Exceed Insurance today to learn more about your options and to start building your policy.