Wisconsin Gas Station Insurance Programs
Wisconsin Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Wisconsin has 576 fueling stations with alternative fuels and they have 1 Clean City Coalition
- Wisconsin has 18 laws and incentives that relate to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles
Wisconsin Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Every gas station owner in Wisconsin needs appropriate business insurance. Various hazards may damage the business’s assets, property and clients. Such losses could cause significant financial harm to the business, and in extreme circumstances may cause the business to close.
For all gas station owners, Exceed Insurance can serve as a trusted, qualified resource to help you find the insurance coverage your business needs. We understand that every gas station, from Milwaukee to Madison, faces unique risks. Effective coverage will directly reduce the risks a gas station owner faces. Some of the policy options you may need include:
- Property Coverage: Protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: A peril may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers’ Compensation: Wisconsin law requires businesses to carry workers’ compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance has a foothold throughout Wisconsin, and we work with multiple insurance companies with strong national platforms. We will compare policies and expertly tailor coverage to protect the risks of gas stations throughout the state.
Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that is right for you. Contact us today to get started!