West Virginia Gas Station Insurance Programs
West Virginia Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- West Virginia has 88 fueling stations with alternative fuels and they have 1 Clean City Coalition
- West Virginia has 11 laws and incentives that relate to alternative fuel and advanced vehicles
West Virginia Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Wild and Wonderful. That’s one of the mottos of West Virginia. The state has a thriving tourism industry, but it also has a profoundly rural and rugged terrain. In many cases, it is sharply divided between industrial areas and isolated communities. If you run a gas station, you may provide a valuable community service, while also running a profitable endeavor.
Gas station owners should protect their business with effective insurance policies. But, some business owners may not automatically know what coverage is best for them. That’s where Exceed Insurance can help. Our team can get clients the appropriate coverage combinations to protect their assets, property and customers following a damaging event. Our available policy options include:
- Property Coverage: Protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: A peril may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers’ Compensation: West Virginia law requires businesses to carry workers’ compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance has established professional, trusting partnerships with nationally-recognized insurance companies. We can work with these insurers to compare their policy options and develop a policy uniquely for you.
Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that is right for you. Contact us today to get started!