Utah Hotel Insurance Programs
Utah Hotel Industry Snapshot
- 108 room Hyatt Place recently opened in the Farmington suburb
- Homewood Suites extended stay hotel opened late 2016 in Moab
- 131 room Hyatt place recently opened in Lehi, joining three Hyatt Place’s in the Salt Lake City area
Utah Hotel Insurance Programs
Opening a hotel in Utah can be a lucrative endeavor. You want to maximize your profit and minimize your risks. If you don’t have the correct hotel insurance, you might have a hard time recovering from losses that affect your business.
Exceed Insurance can help you find the right hotel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen losses. We offer many different coverage options that can help safeguard your hotel, guests and their belongings.
Our agency collaborates with many insurance companies to offer the best policy options. We can tailor a specialized policy for your Utah hotel.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building & your business’ contents. Our property coverage helps fund repairs and replacement of items associated with your property in case of a covered loss.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties may suffer a loss on your property. If they suspect negligence, they may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost of defending a claim.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may commit crimes, including theft. This coverage offers financial protection from such actions.
- Commercial Auto: Any vehicle owned by your hotel will need insurance that meets your state’s requirements. We have comprehensive coverage options for business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation: Utah law requires most businesses to carry workers compensation insurance. This is not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers. You often have to compensate an employee in case they get hurt on the job.
No two hotels are the same, so it’s important that you consider unique insurance coverage for each business. Exceed Insurance will consider many factors like your hotel’s age, size and features when we issue a policy. We will also consider your location in Utah when building coverage. Hotels in Ogden face different risks compared to those in Salt Lake City.
Exceed Insurance works alongside multiple insurance carriers with local, regional, and national presences. Our insurance partners have a strong local representation in Utah.
One of our skilled agents can help you build a hotel insurance policy to best meet your needs. Contact us today to get started!