Utah Gas Station Insurance Programs
Utah Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Owning and operating a gas station or convenience store in Utah
can be a profitable endeavor, but it could also be a costly one if you do not have the right protection. Exceed Insurance
can help you find the right gas station or convenience store insurance policy and protect your business against unforeseen losses. Our coverage in Salt Lake City, Provo, and other Utah cities will protect your business and minimize any financial risk you may face.
Below are some of our coverage options that can help safeguard your gas station or convenience store from unforeseen losses in Utah.
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Utah law requires businesses to carry worker’s compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
With such an assortment of gas station and convenience stores in Utah
, it is critical to ensure that yours has the right coverage for its specific needs. A Park City gas station will bring in a very different clientele than an Ogden gas station might. Exceed Insurance
has collaborated with multiple insurance carriers with a local, regional, and national presence. All our insurance partners have a strong presence in Utah and throughout the country. Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy
to best meet your needs. Contact us today
to get started!