Utah Gas Station Insurance Programs
Utah Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Utah is a place renowned for its scenic beauty, but it is also profoundly rural in many areas. Therefore, gas station owners can provide extremely essential services to both Utah residents and tourists.
Even though Utah gas station owners can run very profitable operations, they still have to protect their businesses. To do so, they should invest in gas station insurance. The qualified agents at Exceed Insurance can help you develop a policy that is right for you. A strong policy will have multiple different coverage options that help effectively address many of the risks your business faces.
- Property Coverage: Protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: A peril may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers’ Compensation: Utah law requires businesses to carry workers’ compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
We offer gas station coverage throughout Utah, both for urban and rural customers. Exceed Insurance works with multiple, top-rated insurance companies that have established footholds in the state. If you get the correct coverage, it can go a long way towards addressing the precise needs of your business.
A policy from Exceed Insurance will help gas station owners minimize the financial risks they may face. Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that is right for you. Contact us today to get started!