Ohio Hotel Insurance Programs
Ohio Hotel Industry Snapshot
- Cleveland added 1,828 hotel rooms in 2016 to meet raising occupancy rates
- Cincinnati’s continued growth in the arts, culinary, music, festivals, and sports have led to a rising demand in hotel occupancy
- Columbus hotel occupancy fell flat in 2016, but future bookings up 30%
Ohio Hotel Insurance Programs
Owning and operating a hotel in Ohio can be a profitable endeavor, but it could also be a costly one if you do not have the right protection. Exceed Insurance can help you find the right hotel insurance policy and protect your business against unforeseen losses. Our coverage in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and other Ohio cities will protect your business and minimize any financial risk you may face. Below are some of our coverage options that can help safeguard your hotel from unforeseen losses in Ohio.
Exceed Insurance has collaborated with many insurance companies and tailored a specialized program for your hotel in Ohio.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building and your business’ contents. Our property coverage helps fund repairs and replacement of items associated with your property in case of a covered loss.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties may suffer a loss on your property. If they suspect negligence, they may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost of defending a claim.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may commit various acts of crime, including theft. This coverage offers financial protection from such acts.
- Commercial Auto: Any vehicle owned by your hotel will need insurance that meets your state’s requirements. We have comprehensive coverage options for business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation: Ohio law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
With such an assortment of hotel types and sizes, it is critical to ensure that your hotel in Ohio has the right coverage. Cincinnati brings in a very different clientele than a Toledo hotel might. Exceed Insurance has collaborated with multiple insurance carriers with local, regional, and national presence. All our insurance partners have a strong local representation in Ohio and throughout the country. Our skilled agents can help you build a hotel insurance policy to best meet your needs. Contact us today to get started!