Ohio Gas Station Insurance Programs
Ohio Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Ohio has 671 fueling stations that offer alternative fuels
- Ohio has two coalitions: Clean Fuels Ohio and Northeast Ohio Clean Cities Coalition
- 10 laws and incentives are in place related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles
Ohio Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance
Running a gas station or convenience store in Ohio is often a profitable endeavor. However, to run a truly successful business, you need to protect it from financial risks. The right gas station insurance policy will help protect a business’ ability to operate and make repairs following a hazard.
Below are some of Exceed Insurance’s coverage options that can help cover your Ohio gas station or convenience store:
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Ohio law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Gas station owners in Cleveland, Cincinnati and everywhere in between can benefit from an insurance policy from Exceed Insurance. We will make sure your policy accounts for your business’ specific needs. We can help you minimize many of the risks you may face.
Exceed Insurance works with multiple, top-rated insurance companies that have established footholds in Ohio. Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that is right for you. Contact us today to get started!