New Jersey Gas Station Insurance Programs
New Jersey Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- New Jersey has 309 fueling stations with alternative fuels
- There are 21 laws and incentives in place related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles
New Jersey Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance
Gas station owners want to run a profitable business. But making profit also means protecting it. That’s where a gas station insurance policy can provide valuable protection. Should a hazard strike your business, it may cause considerable financial loss.
If you own a gas station or convenience store in New Jersey, you want a policy that protects your unique risks. Exceed Insurance offers Garden State business owners effective policies that can help reduce the risks they face.
Consider some of the policy options we offer, and how they might help your business:
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: New Jersey law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance works with insurance carriers that have strong, reputable presences throughout New Jersey. Because each of our carriers has a local presence, we can better tailor coverage to meet the needs of local gas stations.
Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that is right for you. Contact us today to get started!