Nevada Hotel Insurance Programs
Nevada Hotel Industry Snapshot
- Las Vegas has more than 150,000 hotel rooms and has seen a steady growth in jobs in the tourism, gaming and entertainment sector
- The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association will be hosting the 7th Annual Hospitality Stars of the Industry in October 2017
- Las Vegas had a record breaking 2016 with 42.9 million visitors
Nevada Hotel Insurance Programs
Owning and operating a hotel in Nevada can be a profitable endeavor, but it could also be a costly one if you do not have the right protection. Exceed Insurance can help you find the right hotel insurance policy and protect your business against unforeseen losses. Our coverage in Las Vegas, Reno, and other Nevada cities will protect your business and minimize any financial risk you may face. Below are some of our coverage options that can help safeguard your hotel from unforeseen losses in Nevada.
Exceed Insurance has collaborated with many insurance companies and tailored a specialized program for your hotel in Nevada.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building and your business’ contents. Our property coverage helps fund repairs and replacement of items associated with your property in case of a covered loss.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties may suffer a loss on your property. If they suspect negligence, they may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost of defending a claim.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may commit various acts of crime, including theft. This coverage offers financial protection from such acts.
- Commercial Auto: Any vehicle owned by your hotel will need insurance that meets your state’s requirements. We have comprehensive coverage options for business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation: Nevada law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
With such an assortment of hotel types and sizes, it is critical to ensure that your hotel in Nevada has the right coverage. Las Vegas, being the Entertainment Capital of the World, might bring in a very different clientele than a Carson City hotel might. Exceed Insurance has collaborated with multiple insurance carriers with local, regional, and national presence. All our insurance partners have a strong local representation in Nevada and throughout the country. Our skilled agents can help you build a hotel insurance policy to best meet your needs. Contact us today to get started!