Nevada Gas Station Insurance Programs
Nevada Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Nevada has 247 fueling stations with alternative fuel options
- Nevada has 14 laws and incentives that relate to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles
Nevada Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance
Operating a gas station in Nevada can be a profitable endeavor. Nevertheless, these businesses face risks that could impact their operations and decrease their assets. Whether you own a store in Las Vegas, Carson City or elsewhere, you need effective gas station and convenience store insurance.
That’s the goal of Exceed Insurance. Our agents will help you find a gas station policy that will minimize the impact a hazard may have on your business. Below are some of our coverage options that can help protect your Nevada gas station or convenience store:
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Nevada law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance can work with you to diagnose and insure your operational risks. We understand that you need a policy unique to your business and your location. We collaborate with multiple insurance carriers. Each of these insurers has a strong presence, both in Nevada and nationwide. Therefore, you can get a policy that has the coverage to adequately meet your needs.
Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that is right for you. Contact us today to get started!