Kentucky Gas Station Insurance Programs
Kentucky Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Kentucky has 216 fueling stations offering alternative fuels
- Kentucky has 13 laws and incentives related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles
Kentucky Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance
Many Kentuckians want to hit the road in the Bluegrass State. Therefore, the state’s gas station and convenience store industry can serve as a profitable endeavor for its operators.
Gas station owners should carry effective gas station insurance. A strong policy can help store owners properly protect their risks. Below are some of Exceed Insurance's coverage options that can help safeguard your Kentucky gas station or convenience store from unforeseen losses related to hazards.
Some of our policies that can benefit gas stations include:
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Kentucky law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
We offer coverage throughout Kentucky, including in major cities like Louisville and Lexington. Exceed Insurance works with multiple, top-rated insurance companies that have established footholds in the state. We can tailor a policy to cover your specific risks and cost needs.
A policy from Exceed Insurance will help gas station owners minimize the financial risks they may face. Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that is right for you. Contact us today to get started!