Kansas Hotel Insurance Programs
Kansas Hotel Industry Snapshot
- In 2014 the lodging and restaurant industry employed 142,397 Kansans
- 2014 lodging sales reached $3.9 billions
- Liquor tax, transient guest tax, and sales tax generated by the hospitality industry totaled $424,399,212 in 2014
Kansas Hotel Insurance Programs
Kansas is in the middle of America’s heartland, and it sees its fair share of visitors and passers-through. If you’re in the hotel business in Kansas, you often find yourself in a very profitable endeavor.
However, Kansas hotels are not without their risks. Even the most attentive owner cannot rid the property of every potential problem. That’s why you need hotel insurance to help protect the business and its financial assets.
Exceed Insurance can help you find the right hotel insurance policy for your specific needs. Our relationship with many different insurance companies helps us offer insurance policies that fit the specific needs of Kansas hotels. We can cover Wichita, Topeka and many other cities throughout the state. With one of our policies, you can protect your hotel from unforeseen losses.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building and your business’ contents. Our property coverage helps fund repairs and replacement of items associated with your property in case of a covered loss.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties may suffer a loss on your property. If they suspect negligence, they may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost of defending a claim.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may commit various acts of crime, including theft. This coverage offers financial protection from such acts.
- Commercial Auto: Any vehicle owned by your hotel will need insurance that meets your state’s requirements. We have comprehensive coverage options for business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation: Kansas law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Hotel specifications vary greatly, and Kansas law often includes many safety requirements for the standard hotel. These differences make it necessary for you to make sure you get unique hotel insurance.
Exceed Insurance works with multiple insurance carriers with local, regional, and national presences. Your policy will meet needs specific to your location in Kansas. Our skilled agents can help you build a hotel insurance policy right now. Contact us today to get started!