Indiana Gas Station Insurance Programs
Indiana Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Indiana has 629 fueling stations with alternative fuel options and they have 2 Clean City Coalitions
- Indiana has 28 laws and incentives for using alternative fuel and advanced vehicles
Indiana Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Gas station and convenience store insurance is imperative for all operations in Indiana. Owners want to run a profitable endeavor. However, should a peril or hazard strike the business, it may cause considerable financial losses.
Exceed Insurance offers gas station and convenience store insurance policies to help your protect your property, financial assets and other risks. We will offer Indiana business owners unique, effective policies that can help reduce the risks they face.
One of our agents can help Indiana customers get the coverage they need to adequately protect their best interests.
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Indiana law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance works with insurance carriers that have strong, reputable presences throughout Indiana. It is critical that your gas station carry insurance that adequately covers its location and unique needs. Because each of our carriers has a local presence, we can better tailor coverage to meet the needs of Indiana gas stations.
Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy to best meet your needs. Contact us today to get started!