Georgia Gas Station Insurance Programs
Georgia Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Georgia has 87 fueling stations that offer alternative fuels and they have 1 Clean City Coalition
- Georgia has 14 laws and incentives for alternative fuels and advanced vehicles
Georgia Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Exceed Insurance can help all Georgia gas station owners find the right store insurance policies to protect their businesses.
Since operating a gas station or convenience store in the Peach State is often very profitable, the business owner will want to protect the operation’s assets from unforeseen losses. With the correct combination of coverage, you can protect your business’ property and profit.
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Georgia law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance works with insurers that have a strong presence in Georgia and throughout the U.S. This local, regional and national strategy can help us develop the correct policy for you, regardless of the location of your business. Store owners in Macon, a smaller city, will need different coverage than a store in urban Atlanta. Therefore, our policies will specifically meet the needs of your store.
Our skilled agents can help you build gas station or convenience store insurance policy to best meet your needs. Contact us today to get started!