Gas Station Insurance Programs
Gas stations are among the backbones of America's transportation economy. We need them because we need to fill up our gas tanks, top off the air in our tires and maybe buy a few necessities for the road. So, if you own and operate a gas station, then you have a big opportunity for success.
However, any job related to the oil and gas industry is very volatile, because gasoline itself is a dangerous, sensitive material. You must protect your business and the assets associated with it. Let Exceed Insurance help you set up the commercial policy package to your best advantage.
Why You Need Coverage
Gas station insurance is an investment. It can help you protect your business to better guarantee your long-term commercial success.
Think about it this way. What if a sudden, damaging incident, such as a fire, damages the store? It could cause severe damage — not only for the business, but also for others. With the right insurance package, you can let coverage provide financial support from the accidents that you least expect. The agents at Exceed Insurance can help you customize a policy to your benefit.
What We Offer
Exceed Insurance works with a variety of insurers that offer numerous policy options for the business-conscious gas station owner.
Our team can determine unique policies that adequately cover each business while still offering customers affordable policy rates.
Some of the coverage options you might need are:
- Property Coverage: This insurance protects your building and your business' personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An accident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs, so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability Coverage: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Liquor Liability Coverage: Do you sell alcohol in your store? If you do, there’s a chance that your sales could lead to a client harming themselves or others. The harmed party might blame the store for the damage, because you supplied the alcohol. This coverage can help you settle damages associated with such claims.
- Commercial Crime Coverage: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability Insurance: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses of cleanup.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: State laws require businesses to carry workers compensation insurance — not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
An Exceed Insruance agent can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy to best meet your needs. Contact us today to get started!