California Gas Station Insurance Programs
California Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- California has 5,249 fueling stations with alternative fuels and 12 Clean City coalitions
- California has 82 laws and insensitive in place for alternative fuel and advanced vehicles
California Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
As California is one of the largest and most scenic states in America, there are plenty of people ready to hit the road. The state’s gas station and convenience store industry can serve as a profitable endeavor for its owners. However, store operators need to carry the correct gas station and convenience store insurance to properly protect their risks.
Below are some of Exceed Insurance's coverage options that can help safeguard your gas station or convenience store from unforeseen losses in California.
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: California law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Our coverage in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and other California cities will protect your business and minimize any financial risk you may face. It is critical that your business insurance takes into account your unique needs.
Exceed Insurance works with multiple, top-rated insurance companies that have established footholds in California. Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy to best meet your needs. Contact us today to get started!