Arkansas Gas Station Insurance Programs
Arkansas Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Arkansas among top 10 states for gasoline consumption
- Low gas prices in Arkansas lead to a rise in gasoline purchases putting more miles in their roads
- Arkansas has 172 stations with alternative fuels
Arkansas Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Exceed Insurance can help you find appropriate gas station or convenience store insurance for your Arkansas business. It is important that business owners carry the appropriate insurance to protect the stability of this often-profitable industry.
With such an assortment of gas station and convenience stores in Arkansas, it is critical to ensure that yours has the right coverage for its specific needs. Our gas station coverage in Little Rock, Fort Smith, and other Arkansas cities will protect your business and minimize any financial risk you may face. Some of our coverage options include:
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Arkansas law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance has collaborated with multiple insurance carriers with a local, regional, and national presence. Each policy we issue will cater to the critical needs of Arkansas business owners, based on established insurance principles. One of our agents is ready to help you get a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that best meets your needs. Contact us today to get started!