Arizona Gas Station Insurance Programs
Arizona Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Approximately 2 billion gallons of gasoline are pumped every year in Arizona
- Circle K is headquartered out of Arizona
- Arizona may vote on raising gas tax by 10 cents to improve road conditions
Arizona Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Gas station and convenience store ownership often proves a lucrative, profitable endeavor. Exceed Insurance strives to help store owners throughout Arizona find the insurance policies to best protect their endeavors.
Gas stations and convenience stores vary considerably. Therefore, operators in Arizona need to have coverage for their unique needs. Should a hazard affect a gas station’s operations, the losses could become costly. We offer a variety of insurance products to help minimize the losses you may face. Some of our policies that can benefit gas stations include:
- Property Coverage: This coverage protects your building and your business’ personal property. Should you face a hazard, coverage can help you make repairs. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: An incident may mean you have to suspend operations. This could lead to a loss of revenue. Business income coverage can help you sustain any losses.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, refrigeration, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This could be as simple as a slip and fall from a wet floor. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage can help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Theft is a real risk in gas stations, from both employees and customers. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leak or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Arizona law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Exceed Insurance works with multiple insurance companies with strong Arizona ties. Our agents understand the needs that different Arizona business owners have. Phoenix gas stations may need different coverage than Flagstaff operations, for example. We can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy that covers your unique needs. Contact us today to get started!