West Virginia Gas Station Insurance Programs
West Virginia Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- West Virginia has 88 fueling stations with alternative fuels and they have 1 Clean City Coalition
- West Virginia has 11 laws and incentives that relate to alternative fuel and advanced vehicles
West Virginia Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Owning and operating a gas station or convenience store in West Virginia
can be a profitable endeavor, but it could also be a costly one if you do not have the right protection. Exceed Insurance
can help you find the right gas station or convenience store insurance policy and protect your business against unforeseen losses. Our coverage in Wheeling, Fayetteville, Parkersburg, and other West Virginia cities will protect your business and minimize any financial risk you may face.
Below are some of our coverage options that can help safeguard your gas station or convenience store from unforeseen losses in West Virginia.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building & your business' personal property. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, or other employment related issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may end up stealing from your gas station or convenience store. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leakage or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Workers compensation is only available through the West Virginia Bureau of Workers Compensation.
With such an assortment of gas station and convenience stores in West Virginia
, it is critical to ensure that yours has the right coverage for its specific needs. A Fayetteville gas station will bring in a very different clientele than a Lewisville gas station might. Exceed Insurance
has collaborated with multiple insurance carriers with a local, regional, and national presence. All our insurance partners have a strong presence in West Virginia and throughout the country. Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy
to best meet your needs. Contact us today
to get started!