Washington Hotel Insurance Programs
Washington State Hotel Industry Snapshot
- The Convention Place bus station may be turned into a 5-story exhibition center in order to double capacity of the Washington State Convention Center
- Hotel development is booming in Seattle with the increase of development
Washington State Hotel Insurance Programs
If you own a hotel in Washington State
, you want to insure your business with the correct protection. That way, you can better protect your financial stability, and the security of your guests.
offers coverage in cities across Washington, from Seattle to Spokane. Our team of agents can help you find the right hotel policy to protect your business against unforeseen losses.
works with multiple insurance companies to provide offerings that expressly meet the needs of Washington State hotel owners.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building & your business’ contents. Our property coverage helps fund repairs and replacement of items associated with your property in case of a covered loss.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties may suffer a loss on your property. If they suspect negligence, they may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost of defending a claim.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may commit crimes, including theft. This coverage offers financial protection from such actions.
- Commercial Auto: Any vehicle owned by your hotel will need insurance that meets your state’s requirements. We have comprehensive coverage options for business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation: Washington state law requires most businesses to carry workers compensation insurance. This is not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers. You often have to compensate an employee in case they get hurt on the job.
Each Washington State hotel is unique, and therefore it needs specific insurance coverage. Consider your hotel’s size, accommodations and location when you start looking for a policy.
works with insurance carriers with local, regional, and national presences. You can rest assured that our policies will meet your needs that are specific to Washington State. Our skilled agents can help you build a hotel insurance policy
to best meet your needs. Contact us today
to get started!