Iowa Hotel Insurance Programs
Iowa Hotel Industry Snapshot
- Iowa hotel industry grew 8% according to most recent data
- Tourism expenditures on hotels were $974.7 million in 2015
- Hotels employ 12.1 thousand people in Iowa
- 38 hotels and counting have been built since 2012
Iowa Hotel Insurance Programs
is a very diverse state, and it attracts its fair share of travelers every year. Owning and operating a hotel in Iowa can be a profitable endeavor. However, your hotel is not without its risks, no matter how well you minimize them.
Hotel insurance helps Iowa’s business owners get the right protection to avoid costly financial losses. Exceed Insurance
can help you find the right hotel insurance policy for your hotel’s specific needs.
works with many insurance companies to develop a coverage program that meets the needs of hotel owners throughout Iowa. We offer coverage in many Iowa cities like Des Moines, Cedar Rapids and Davenport.
With one of our policies, you can protect your hotel from unforeseen losses.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building and your business’ contents. Our property coverage helps fund repairs and replacement of items associated with your property in case of a covered loss.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties may suffer a loss on your property. If they suspect negligence, they may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost of defending a claim.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may commit various acts of crime, including theft. This coverage offers financial protection from such acts.
- Commercial Auto: Any vehicle owned by your hotel will need insurance that meets your state’s requirements. We have comprehensive coverage options for business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation: Iowa law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
With such an assortment of hotel types and sizes, it is critical to ensure that your hotel in Iowa has the right coverage. Different hotels have different risks, and it is up to you to protect those risks
has works with multiple insurance carriers with local, regional, and national presences. Therefore, we can get you a policy that meets your specific needs, at the best value. Your policy will meet needs specific to your location in Iowa. Our skilled agents can help you build a hotel insurance policy
right now. Contact us today
to get started!