Georgia Gas Station Insurance Programs
Georgia Gas Station Industry Snapshot
- Georgia has 87 fueling stations that offer alternative fuels and they have 1 Clean City Coalition
- Georgia has 14 laws and incentives for alternative fuels and advanced vehicles
Georgia Gas Station/Convenience Store Insurance Programs
Owning and operating a gas station or convenience store in Georgia
can be a profitable endeavor, but it could also be a costly one if you do not have the right protection. Exceed Insurance
can help you find the right gas station or convenience store insurance policy and protect your business against unforeseen losses. Our coverage in Atlanta, Savannah, and other Georgia cities will protect your business and minimize any financial risk you may face.
Below are some of our coverage options that can help safeguard your gas station or convenience store from unforeseen losses in Georgia.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building & your business' personal property. Our property coverage form helps fund repairs from pumps and canopies to fuel tanks and inventory.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties who suffer a loss on your property because of any negligence may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, or other employment related issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may end up stealing from your gas station or convenience store. They may commit various other criminal acts as well. This coverage offers financial protection in these circumstances.
- Pollution Liability: Whether you experience a gasoline leakage or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Georgia law requires businesses to carry workers compensation insurance not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
With such an assortment of gas station and convenience stores in Georgia
, it is critical to ensure that yours has the right coverage for its specific needs. Macon, being a city at a major interstate junction, will bring in a very different clientele than a Athens gas station might. Exceed Insurance
has collaborated with multiple insurance carriers with a local, regional, and national presence. All our insurance partners have a strong presence in Georgia and throughout the country. Our skilled agents can help you build a gas station or convenience store insurance policy
to best meet your needs. Contact us today
to get started!