Gas Station Insurance Programs
Owning or managing a gas station can be a rewarding career, especially given the continual demand for gasoline and food items. However, this type of business does face some unique risks, including fires, explosions, damage from vehicles, theft, vandalism, fuel tank leakage, damaged pumps and more.
Protecting your business with gas station insurance can be a beneficial investment for years to come. Our agents at Exceed Insurance
can help you customize a policy; but in the meantime, here are a few of the coverage options you may wish to consider.
- Property: Damaged, lost or stolen business property can be replaced by your property insurance. This includes buildings, pumps, canopies, fuel tanks, inventory and other physical assets.
- General Liability: Provides protection in the event that a third party claims an injury or property damage that is traced back to your business. Some liability policies also provide coverage for any damages arising from products your station sells.
- Equipment Breakdown: Protects the equipment your business needs to stay in business, such as electrical systems, air conditioning, car washes, pumps and more.
- Food Spoilage: Similar to the previous point, this coverage option protects refrigeration equipment. It may also reimburse your business for spoiled inventory that resulted from this type of equipment breakdown.
- Pollution Cleanup: Whether you experience a gasoline leakage or some other event that can be classified as pollution, this coverage can help pay the associated expenses.
- Workers Compensation: Mandatory in some states, workers comp provides medical funds and lost wages to employees who are injured or fall sick on the job.
- Employee Dishonesty: Depending on the details of your policy, this coverage option protects your business from various types of employee theft, fraud and embezzlement.
Ready to insure your gas station so you can rest at ease knowing that your business is protected? Contact one of our skilled agents today
to get started.