Arizona Hotel Insurance Programs
Arizona Hotel Industry Snapshot
- Arizona’s hotel industry contributed $12.8 billion to the 2015 gross domestic product
- Arizona’s lodging industry has been outperforming the national average year after year
- 11 story, 210 room Hampton Inn & Suites expected to open in Phoenix 2018
Arizona Hotel Insurance
Your hotel needs appropriate coverage for its insurance risks. Exceed Insurance
can help you find the right hotel insurance policy that can protect your Arizona
hotel against unforeseen losses.
We offer coverage for Phoenix, Scottsdale and other cities throughout the state. You can rest assured that our policies will protect your business and financial assets. We will get you strong coverage at a great value.
collaborates with many insurance providers. We can tailor policies to meet the needs of hotel owners in Arizona.
Below are some of our coverage options that can help safeguard your hotel from unforeseen losses in Arizona.
- Property Coverage: We can provide coverage for your building and your business’ contents. Our property coverage helps fund repairs and replacement of items associated with your property in case of a covered loss.
- Business Income Coverage: A suspension of operations may halt business, resulting in a loss of revenue. This coverage option can help cover loss of revenue.
- Equipment Breakdown: Broken air conditioning systems, stoves, and cooktops can all be costly expenditures without the right insurance. This coverage helps fund repairs so you don’t lose revenue fixing it alone.
- General Liability: Guests or other third parties may suffer a loss on your property. If they suspect negligence, they may seek damages. This coverage offers protection against these financial consequences
- Employment Practices Liability: Employee allegations of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment or other employment issues can lead to costly legal fees. This coverage will help alleviate the cost of defending a claim.
- Commercial Crime: Guests and employees may commit various acts of crime, including theft. This coverage offers financial protection from such acts.
- Commercial Auto: Any vehicle owned by your hotel will need insurance that meets your state’s requirements. We have comprehensive coverage options for business vehicles.
- Workers Compensation: Arizona law requires most businesses to carry workers compensation insurance. This is not only to protect the business from lawsuits, but to also protect injured workers.
Hotels vary in their types and sizes. That’s why you must consider different insurance options when covering your business. Furthermore, your needs also vary based on location. Hotels in Phoenix attract different risks than those in Flagstaff, for example. Our insurance options come tailored to the needs of Arizonans.
works with multiple insurance carriers that have local, regional, and national presences. All our insurance partners have a strong local representation in Arizona. Our skilled agents can help you build a hotel insurance policy
to best meet your needs. Contact us today
to get started!